Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello... from Ireland...

Greetings from Dublin, Ireland! I can't wait to tell you all about our adventures this past weekend!! But for now, I've stopped in here at this internet cafe long enough to let you know that we're thinking of you... (Amy, you are soooo here with us in spirit!! I can see why you love all things Irish.)


My family is sitting outside at this moment, eating their icecream cones... along the River Liffey... in front of the Half Penney Bridge... ah, you can't imagine... how this culture is... lovely... has stolen my heart in their cheerful approach to all of life... their easy laughter... their laid-back attitudes...

Ah, but my family is done with their icecream cones now... I'll tell you all about this when we get home. (Our plane leaves tomorrow morning.)


Like our bus driver said yesterday, "Ah, yes, it's good stuff."

2 comments:

  1. I can hear it, feel it, just the outlook I've not had all day and wanted to trade in for. Thanks.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know why I laugh sooooo much... it's in my blood to find joy! Will you be kissin' the blarney stone on the this wee trip?

    ReplyDelete