Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Next Grand Adventure

God is so good! We have been dreaming of this opportunity for many years and now God has given us a huge gift!

We found out on Tuesday, April 24th, that LeRoy got the job he interviewed for a couple of weeks ago and we are moving to Spangdahlem, Germany. This blog is an attempt to stay connected with the people we love. My goal is to post updates on it a couple of times a week. Feel free to comment, give advice, and share your lives in return. We want this to be an ongoing dialogue -- on a fairly large scale.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, LeRoy and Sharon, Mike and I have been so busy I must have missed the whole pregancy, infact I did not even know you were trying. I would have lingered longer the last time I saw you.

    How very exciting. I will look forward to the updates. Thank you for sharing the adventure you are on with us and allowing us to pray for you all.

    Blessings,
    Lisa Fairburn

    ReplyDelete