I am honored to be nominated by my sweet friend, Bethany for this post.
According to the rules, I get to list 7 things that I love and then pass the Kreativ Blogger Award on to 7 other friends!
1. Hope. That steady rope I find myself clinging to when it seems all the floorboards have given out.
2. Goals realized. The scrawled ink across random piece of paper only to become the event long sought after.
3. Belly laughter. Head thrown back, slap of the leg, mouth all guffaws, uninhibited, slight and momentary headache from smile muscles exercised to the extreme.
4. Weather. Especially rain. Especially rain with wind, lightning, and thunder. But all the moderate weather days in which sun and a cool breeze co-exist or a brisk day accompanied by sunshine that plays hide and seek in billowy cloud-kingdoms.
5. Blogs. Sit-with-me-and-have-a-cup-of-tea blogs in which I get glimpses into friend's hearts.
6. My children's insights. Their inquisitive, innocent, remarkable views on life. How much I have to learn!
7. Romance. And Adventure! And I'm not sure which one comes first... the adventure of the romance or the romance of the adventure. Though they definitely coincide.
7 Blogs I Love:
White Walls Forever; Four Simply Living; Four For France; Mallahan Family; Catherine; Stoda Family; Holy Experience