Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Dream List"

Autumn 1997 ~ A young college intern told me that it seemed to her like I was someone who had stopped dreaming. Her advice? Take some time to write a list of dreams. So I did. That was 11 years ago. I almost forgot about that list but then I found it a couple of months ago -- with an updated version stapled to it that I wrote in 2001. I suppose some people dub this the "Bucket List."

I smiled when I read this: "I want to drink a cup of coffee in a coffee shop in these places: New Orleans, LA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Paris; London; Australia; overlooking the ocean on the Oregon Coast; Greece; Madison County, IA; Maine; Pennsylvania; Park City, UT; at a table on a train going to...;"



What's on your list of dreams?


*Picture: cup of coffee while sitting in the Pantheon Square in Rome, Italy

2 comments:

  1. Okay Sharon I don't know if I can look at this blog anymore.. ENVY!!!
    How cool is that, you didn't even have that place on your list and look what GOD did he took you to the coffee capital (in my book at least)
    Bless you, Tami
    Miss you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful look back at your hopes and dreams! God's certainly helping you work your way through the list... :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete