Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick (and uneventful) update... smile.

My trip to the States was a roaring success on all levels. I watched the Frankfurt landscape come closer and larger as Delta's Boeing 767 approached the runway. I whispered yet another prayer of gratitude for the many wonderful people in my life who encourage, challenge, and inspire me. How I wish I could've brought you home to Germany with me! And, oh how thankful I am to be home with my awesome husband and children!

The boys and I officially started homeschool on Monday, Israel started German school (2nd grade) on Wednesday, and LeRoy is diligently studying most every day for a huge financial certification test coming up the first week in October. I arrived home rejuvenated, refreshed (minus a bit of jet-lag that I can't seem to shake), and inspired. We're reviewing our family mission statement, values, and getting back to the basics.

All is well. God is good all the time. We are blessed beyond words.
I'll write more later. Just wanted to send a quick update.
Love you all so much!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment