Sunday, April 13, 2008

Checking In

We just returned from a fabulous week along the Costa Blanca on the Mediterranean Sea in Spain! There is much to share, as I'm sure you can well imagine. I'm now sorting through some 763 pictures, (have I ever told you how much I LOVE the digital age?), and a plethora of stories to put on the blog.

We arrived home about ten o'clock last night suntanned, invigorated, peaceful, content, and immensely grateful for these incredible opportunities!

To be continued...

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with everyone. The photos are fantastic! My husband and I live in the Northern part of Alabama, USA and we are flying to Madrid the end of this month (September 08) We will stay there a week and then travel to Garmisch for a week, so your blog has been very helpful. I now have a better picture of where we are travelling.

    My husband has been all over the world, but this will be my first trip to Europe and I have so many questions. I don't want to flood you with questions until I know you wouldn't mind helping me??? The questions are about things we should pack for our trip (clothing and other), transportation while we are there; for instance we would like to spend one day on the Eurorail somewhere between Madrid and Garmisch and maybe fly the rest of the way into Garmisch. Anyway, I love your blog! Thanks so much! Babs

    ReplyDelete